Blog views since 1/27/2010

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine




Jessie's thoughts:
2 pops

While this movie had its funny moments and was fairly entertaining, it was definitely not something that I think needs to be seen. It's one of those movies that, if you want a quick laugh and there's really nothing else playing, it would be good to see it. I definitely can't say anything bad about any of the actors in it. They were all pretty great and the story line was interesting. I mean, yeah, it was entertaining but it was not a movie that's gonna stick with you. To tell you the truth, we just watched it last night and I've already forgotten a lot of what happened just because it wasn't different or funny enough to really stick in my head.
However, it would be incredibly awesome if you could get into a hot tub, drink a whole lot, and suddenly be transported to 1986. However, it just wasn't one of those groundbreaking comedies. It was just ok and, yeah, that's pretty much all I can say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment