Blog views since 1/27/2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Top 5: Comedy

Jessie's thoughts:

5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer – I absolutely love this movie. I don’t know for sure that the exact classification is a comedy, but every time I watch this movie I laugh through like the whole thing. It’s got just the right amount of stupidity and cleverness to make it truly funny and enjoyable. Plus, Kristy Swanson was just awesome as Buffy.

4. Billy Madison – Adam Sandler as a spoiled rich kid that has to go back through each year of grade school. Need I say anything else? Adam Sandler is one of the most talented comedians ever. He’s amazing and I have yet to see a movie of his that I haven’t found hilarious, but this is for sure my favorite of his.

3. Superbad – This movie brought back so many memories of how high school should have been… except for the whole geeky boys that are incredibly awkward thing. But anyway, this movie was hilarious. I had to pause it at parts because I was laughing so hard that I was missing stuff. It definitely brought back the feel of high school and how you wish you could have ended things. Plus, who doesn’t love a 25 year old organ donor from Hawaii named McLovin? I mean, that’s just awesome.

2. The Hangover – Ok, this one is actually more of a tie with my number one. I couldn’t decide whether this or the other should be number one so I just kind tossed a coin and this is where this landed. I can’t even explain to you how bad my stomach hurt after I watched this. I laughed non-stop throughout the entire thing. And then, after it came out on video, I watched it again and laughed even harder because I knew what scenes were coming up. Awesome, awesome movie. Especially because all of us have had, or should have at some point, one of those nights where you wake up the next morning and think, “What the hell happened last night?”

1. Pineapple Express – If you have not seen this movie yet, what are you waiting for? This movie was the reason that James Franco and Seth Rogen are now my favorite actors. Who knew James Franco could be funny? Him and Rogen were just incredible in this. They had such good chemistry with each other and they just played off of each other so well. Such a great comedy, you really need to go rent it. Just be prepared to laugh for the entire two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment